GraphQL Foundation main group email@example.com
The GraphQL Foundation is a neutral foundation founded by global technology and application development companies. The GraphQL Foundation encourages contributions, stewardship, and a shared investment from a broad group in vendor-neutral events, documentation, tools, and support for GraphQL.
If you are interested in membership, please visit https://foundation.graphql.org/join
- If you are interested in GraphQL Foundation projects, please visit https://foundation.graphql.org/projects/
This is the primary group for GraphQL Foundation, but joining the main group won’t subscribe you to any of the project’s mailing lists. If you would like to subscribe to an GraphQL Foundation mailing list (such as the announce list), please visit https://lists.foundation.graphql.org/g/main/subgroups and choose the lists you are interested in.To unsubscribe from all GraphQL Foundation mail, please visit https://lists.foundation.graphql.org/g/main/editsub. You can also globally unsubscribe from all GraphQL Foundation mailing lists by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that unsubscribing from email@example.com will remove you from all GraphQL Foundation mailing lists.
- 143 Members
- 0 Topics
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- Post: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subscribe: email@example.com
- Unsubscribe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Group Owner: email@example.com
- Help: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only moderators can post to the group.
- Posts to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]No used hashtags.